Simple Solar Purchase and Finance Options
Simple Solar provides financing in the form of a low-interest loan to eligible owner-occupied households to finance the purchase and installation of a solar panel system.
Everyone owns the sun, and we should all be able to afford its benefits. Simple Solar connects underserved communities to the benefits of solar by bringing a level of unprecedented affordability not offered by for-profit solar companies. The sun belongs to everyone, and families shouldn’t pay a hefty premium to enjoy its benefits. Join us on our journey towards making solar affordable for everyone!
Help conserve energy, lessen your carbon footprint, and lower monthly energy bills.
Call a Simple Solar Consultant today for a free estimate!Schedule Appointment
5 Steps to Start Saving on Your Energy Bill
- Talk to a Simple Solar Consultant. One of our solar consultants will ask you a few simple questions to determine if your home is right for solar.
- Home Assessment & System Design. If your home qualifies, we’ll provide a customized quote and a free design of your home’s new solar system with no obligation to purchase. Upon approval, a technician will visit you in your home to confirm your system design, verify measurements, and finalize your home assessment.
- Apply for financing if needed. Affordable and flexible financing is available as low as 1.49%
- Installation. We submit your solar design for city review and approval. Once we have the permits, one of our certified solar integrators will install your system.
- Connect to the grid. Finally, your utility company will install a net meter that connects your system to the grid, and give you the green light to turn it on so you can start saving.
Top 5 Reasons for Going Solar
Homeowners have many reasons for going solar, and it will vary among homeowners based on their personal goals. Your goals may be to save money or reduce your carbon footprint, but here are some of the top reasons why homeowners decide to go solar:
- Solar Saves You Money: Going solar will eliminate or greatly reduce your energy bill by generating free power over the 25 year life of your solar system. Although your system may not offset your energy consumption by 100%, your net savings will help you reduce your monthly expenses to help you manage your household budget more effectively. You can use your new disposable income to pay off debt or building your savings.
- Solar Protects the Environment: Did you know that the average household creates about 20 metric tons of carbon pollution each year! Going solar will reduce your home’s carbon footprint and help protect the environment and reduce health problems by limiting greenhouse gas emissions. Using renewable solar energy is 100% emissions free, and reduces the demand of electricity from your utility company that produces carbon emissions.
- Solar Increases your Property Value: Real estate studies have shown that homeowners can increase their property value 3 to 4% by installing solar panel systems. Homes with solar also sell twice as fast as homes without panels, and have a larger impact in areas with high rates of electricity usage, such as the Inland Valley. Going solar has a great return on investment! Click Here to read the full report.
- Solar Protects You Against Rising Energy Costs: Energy costs are clearly increasing each year as fossil and other carbon fuels become depleted. Going solar helps protect you from fluctuating energy costs by generating your own renewable energy. Your energy costs become more predictable and consistent over time, and are impacted less by utility company rate hikes.
- Solar Creates Sustainable Jobs: By becoming part of the solar economy, you can contribute to creating better paying quality jobs and help improve the local economy. Solar jobs pay living and sustainable wages which cannot be outsourced. Many solar integrators are small business owners who create jobs for other working families and live in your communities. The solar industry is one of the nation’s fastest growing job-creators that are greatly contributing to the national economy.
Connect with us
We are always interested in connecting with members of our community. Whether you are interested in coordinating a virtual Financial Literacy webinar for your corporation, donating to support our mission, or simply wanting to learn how to improve your credit and manage the household budget, we would be happy to hear from you and meet you where you are along your journey.
No matter what your needs are, access to quality, unbiased information is your right. Follow along as we provide essential information and resources to guide you at every stage of your journey.
Get Mortgage HelpLearn more
ADUPhoto Courtesy of InspiredADUs.com Learn more
HPP CARES CDE's accomplishments these past few years have been significant and all-encompassing; striving to advocate under the National Coalition for Equities’ umbrella to maintain a powerful community voice among the Federal and State regulators and major private sector corporations to address public policy issues, and to focus on the wealth & income inequality affecting affordable homeownership and small business growth. With the NCFE, HPP CARES CDE’s outreach efforts have led to an increase in corporate social responsibility and consumer protection. We have been able to reach more people, collaborate with more companies, meet with more regulators, all in the name of helping deserving individuals become sustainable homebuyers, successful small business owners, protected consumers and empowering California communities. HPP CARES CDE is at the forefront of helping people of color become partners in our mission to reduce income and wealth inequality and build stronger futures for all minority groups.